Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Story of my Life....

I'm extremely bored and have absolutely nothing to do, soooooooo....I thought I'd post something. I am on spring break  right now (I'm in college btw, so our breaks are in march instead of april). It's funny how when I'm in school I want break to be here so badly, but now that it's here I kinda wish I was in school. At least I'd have something to do, right? Unfortunately, I'm not going anywhere for break, just staying at home :(
My most favorite cousin came to visit on Sunday, which was awesome!
But other than that, all I've done is eat all kinds of unhealthy junk that I know I shouldn't be eating. I  have boxes of girl scout cookies and oreos sitting in my room. NOT a good idea!! I'm munching on some thin mints as I type. lol
I've also spent an incredibly long time in front of the computer, just doing random stuff and wasting time. Not to mention, that I've been staying up to all hours of the night, and not waking up until like 1:00 pm. It's ridiculous!!
But, as I said, I have nothing else to do.....
I told myself that I was going to spend my time studying so I could get ahead in all of my classes, but that has been an epic fail. The only good thing, I guess, is that I never really expected to get anything done. I seriously need something to do with my time.
On a happy note, I am so excited that I will be living on campus next semester or at the very least, have a car so that I can go places!
I can't wait to move out of the house, I just feel so stagnant here. I need to get out and do my own thing, you know?
At least if I had a credit card, I could do some online shopping, but it's probably best that I don't-I'd be up to my ears in debt.
I really want a cat, they're so cute :)
I should get a camcorder too, so I can upload videos
*BLAH, RANDOM STUFF*

No comments:

Post a Comment