Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Product Review: Goody Colour Collection Stay Put and Hold Hair Elastics

I have medium length, super thick hair. Because of that I can never find good quality hair ties that will actually wrap around the entire width of my hair and stay firmly in place. After about 3 weeks of use most of my hair ties end up breaking or getting so stretched out that they are useless. BUT, I think I may have finally found the answer to this dilemma!
While at Walmart last weekend, I was browsing the hair accessories and happened to find these ties by Goody. They have ridges of elastic woven into the tie to keep it from slipping. I have been using them for about a week now and they stretch enough to hold my hair but they have not gotten too stretched out so far. They really do hold my hair in place for long periods of time, instead of gradually loosening like most others I've tried.
They come in a pack of 8, and for only a couple of bucks. I got the ones in black and brown.
I have yet to see if they will stretch out after more usage, but as of right now they work really well. I highly recommend them!

 
I tried to zoom in so that you guys can see the ridges on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment