Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Goals

1. Procrastinate less
2. Eat less junk food, and more fruits/veggies
3. Get at least 30 minutes of exercise daily
4. Get my license and a car
5. More self-confidence
6. Open up more, meet new people
7. Do my salat more often and on time
8. Have stronger self-control/willpower
9. Get to know people before judging them
10. Become a pharmacist
11. Go shopping and update my wardrobe
12. Stop looking in the mirror and finding things to hate about myself
13. Find potential husband material =)
14. Have a flat stomach
15. Visit Santorini, Greece
16. Visit my mom's grave
17. Get a scholarship
18. Move out
19. Read Quaran more often
20. Have a normal sleep schedule
21. Get a job, make $$$
22. Spend less time wasting time on the computer (Facebook!)
23. Be more assertive in standing up for myself
24. Stop feeling like I'm not as good as everyone else
25. Learn how to say "no" to things I don't want without constantly feeling like I'm hurting someone's feelings by doing so
26. Realize that I can't please everyone and make myself happy at the same time
27. Learn how to dance
28. Be more independent
29. Be more decisive

Yes, I realize some of these are kind of repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment