Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Big Day!

My Orbit gum BzzCampaign came in the mail today!! Yay!
 It included:

A letter with info about the campaign, 6 BOGO coupons for the gum, and the "Official BzzGuide", a booklet lots of info about the gum itself.

And 5 packs of gum for me to try. I was sent the wintermint, sweet mint, bubblemint, peppermint, and spearmint flavors.

I love the packaging-each box is decorated with a cool, retro print. And the taste is great, very minty and refreshing.

I will definitely be using the coupons that they gave me to buy more gum after these packs run out.

I would like to thank BzzAgent for sending me these products for free in order to review.

NOTE: I was not sent the product in order to do a review on this blog, I am just posting my review here in order to help spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment