Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

FREEBIES!

NOTE: The freebies that I am posting are all ones that I myself have requested. I will be posting to let you guys know whether I get them or not.

Free Deluxe Fragrance Sampler from Victoria's Secret. You have to be a member of VS Pink Nation in order to log in and print out the coupon. You can also get this by taking in the cover of the March 2010 issue of Seventeen Magazine. I got mine yesterday by printing out the coupon!
Get it here


Crest 3D White Strips from Walmart. I have ordered this one and am waiting for it to come in. I love Walmart samples because they always arrive and are usually pretty good size. You can skip the inro, then click "Sample Whitestrips"
Get it here


Fekkai Hair Product Samples. Once again these are from Walmart, and there are 3 different samples to choose from. The other great thing about Walmart samples is that you can request them multiple times!
Get it here


Free Lever 2000 Soap Bar, for Costco members only
Get it here


Free Aveeno Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner
I have already received this one twice.
Get it here


Free Lava Lamp Nightlight
I'm kind of iffy about this one, its hard to tell whether it's legit or not, but we'll see...
Get it here


Free Dove Shampoo and Conditioner, already got this one too
Get it here


DISCLAIMER: I am not promoting any brands/products, these are things that I have found on my own through Google searches. In addition, I have no idea when any of these offers expire, but I do try to post them as soon as I find out about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment